Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 90 day extension ?

User Info Menu

90 day extension ?

Has anyone ever taken a flight to another island from Jamaica? (To avoid the hassle of the 90 day extension)

Thank-you

User Info Menu

Re: 90 day extension ?

Quote Originally Posted by JamaicanCurrys View Post
    Has anyone ever taken a flight to another island from Jamaica? (To avoid the hassle of the 90 day extension)

Thank-you
    I've never taken a flight to avoid the extension.
    But, they've certainly streamlined the extension process including a fresh new easy access location in Montego Bay.
    And, I believe it's still only 10000J for the application fee.

User Info Menu

LOL Lisa I just said that to Mary. Still wanted to do something special for My wife

User Info Menu

LOL Lisa I just said that to Mary. Still wanted to do something special for My wife
    Nice 👍

User Info Menu

How about a cruise out of MoBay. TUI will have the Marella Discovery II parked at MoBay this high season. They have 3 itineraries to Havana, Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Costa Rica, Panama, Columbia and more. New stamp in your passport when you return. We are doing the Panama Canal cruise in January.

https://leisureja.com/

Go to the bottom of the page and click on Caribbean Cruise.

User Info Menu

flights around the caribbean are incredibly expensive... For the cost and time you may as well just fly back to miami or Ft Lauderdale