Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: New HiLo video!

User Info Menu

Re: New HiLo video!

@Stoners6 thanks for the tip, I'll need to investigate a Scotia card as I'm sure that is better than using a US based bank card. I've not wanted to use my cards as there was an issue with skimmers and I'm sure Scotia does not honor the same rate for another baNks card.

User Info Menu

Bank of America/Merrill Lynch are partners with Scotia and have nominal fees.

User Info Menu

Wow! I really NEED a Negril trip.. I never thought I’d get excited about seeing a grocery store video🤣 Looks nice with everything you need!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)

User Info Menu

So did the old HiLo close in town?

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mon View Post
    So did the old HiLo close in town?
    The HiLo at Sunshine Village closed. The Value Master HiLo is still open downtown.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob!!!

User Info Menu

The new HiLo this morning is closed...computers are down.

User Info Menu

I haven’t been back in 3 years. Excited to see the new grocery store when I return.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ukran1ans View Post
    Hey Rob did you notice if they had Diet Pepsi or Coke there (or Coke or Pepsi Zero)?
    Another interesting little tidbit on the Diet Coke/ Pepsi front, I'm a rum and and Diet Pepsi drinker but Diet Pepsi is hard to find or can't find at all. I switched to rum and and sprite. Well, a few pounds later (cause I like my rum) I blamed it on the sugar ingredient in the Sprint. HiLo didn't have Sprite one day so I checked out the 7-up. It was regular 7-up but the label said 0 calories. It turns out regular 7-up in Jamaica is actually diet 7-up. They use Aspartame instead of sugar and 0 calories. Go figure.

User Info Menu

the website says you can order online and pick up in store. what is your experience with this? do or don't? we normally stop at mega mart on the way in. our flight is getting in later than we'd like this year. since we're staying close to Hi Lo the first part of our trip we thought we could order before coming down and just run in to pick up. it's not a big deal to shop just wanted to save some beach time thoughts??