Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Packer Game

User Info Menu

Packer Game

Are there any bars on the beach where we can watch the Packer Game? 💚💛💚💛💚

User Info Menu

Re: Packer Game

The game is on NBC so anybody that wants to have it on TV will be able to. ( Might be hard to watch though)

User Info Menu

It was a struggle today to find anyone with the NFL ticket. Blue Skies supposably had it..nope..Woodstock was supposed to have it..nope. I called Sea Star and the gal seemed confused to what I was talking about. I don't think anyone in Negril has it anymore. People get a nationally televised game confused with being able to go to a place with the Nfl ticket and watch any game you want on a given Sunday....

User Info Menu

Nationally U.S. televised football games can be seen almost anywhere with a TV.
    Seastar used to carry the NFL Sunday ticket package a few years ago, and we could watch regional Packers games.Drinks and food were reasonably priced, also.
    My wife and I went to Seastar a few years after that, trying to catch a regional Packers game, but they could not get the broadcast, and seemed confused on the "Sunday Ticket Package"
    I've been told the "NFL Sunday Ticket" package (which gave you availability to all games), is no longer available in Negril.
    We tried Margaritaville that day also, but they could not get the regional broadcast, either.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Flow no longer offers the NFL Sunday Ticket. In fact, their selection of stations has decreased substantially each year.

While Digicel TV service is not widely available in Negril, they also do not offer the NFL Ticket.

If the NFL game you want to watch is broadcast on any regional TV service in the US, Susan's Natural Mystic Bar has the best chance of being able to get the game. They have access to all the regional feeds for each broadcast station in the US; ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, ESPN, ESPN2, etc.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Natural Mystic had NFL games a few weeks ago.