Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Catcha Alternatives

User Info Menu

Catcha Alternatives

Had a great time recently at Catcha. Love the cottages, the ability to have our own personal space outside while still being able to congregate on the cliffs. We usually try to balance both, be it meals or just listening to music at the cottage versus sunbathing and swimming on the cliffs. Question is, are there similar properties--in terms of both price range and amenities, that people can recommend?

I like that we can have both our own cottage and then also a deck area where we can relax, and get room service at a reasonable price. But Catcha can be so popular which makes it tough, sometimes the dates we want to go are already booked months in advance. Any suggestions for a similar property, either cliffs or beach?
    Free Vybz Kartel

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Catcha Alternatives

Tensing Pen is as close as you can get!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Nirvana, comes to mind on the beach (next door to White Sands Bar and Restaurant).

User Info Menu

Rockhouse

User Info Menu

Also gotta go with Tensing Pen...very much worth the wait putting in reso 12-16 months out...
    Always be yourself. Unless you can be a pirate. Then always be a pirate.

User Info Menu

We love Catcha, but I have Sea Grape in my sights next. Seems a little more quiet & cozy, which is fine by us.
    As for Nirvana, the Beach Veranda lower level is amazing. Closest room in Negril to the waters edge, as far as I know

User Info Menu

What are the prices at Sea Grape? Nothing is listed on their site, at least that I can see.
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGong View Post
    What are the prices at Sea Grape? Nothing is listed on their site, at least that I can see.
    I haven't checked recently, but they cost closer to Catcha than Rockhouse.