Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Immigration Form

User Info Menu

Re: Immigration Form

On our last reach I did the online form and also filled out the paper one on the plane. Since I made a minor mistake and had a scratch out I decided to go only with the online one. Did take a bit longer it seemed as the immigration agent had to look it up.

Never used the kiosk as spouse is electronically challenged. How does that work? Does it replace the form? Work with both online/paper form?

User Info Menu

Heads up, we traveled through Charlotte yesterday and American had no immigration forms on the plane. We filled out ours waiting in line for Club MoBay immigration and that is no fun. Also, I have not seen immigration that crowded since pre pandemic. Lines down the corridor leading to the hall. Club MoBay was a life saver! Oh ya, they also couldn’t find the online forms we filled out.

User Info Menu

A peaceful good morning to everyone!

User Info Menu

Great photo. This is why we do it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    The Travel Authorization form is no longer required and has been removed from the website. That is different than the form you can fill out on the plane.

The plane form, Immigration and Customs form (C5) can be filled out online in advance and was never required but encouraged.

The JTB states "Travellers will be processed through Immigration and Customs. For faster processing on arrival, travellers are encouraged to submit their Immigration/Customs card online at https://enterjamaica.com and may do so at any time prior to arrival."
    100% Rob, we've done this the past two stretches and breezed thru while many who have not done so are scrambling to fill out the C5.

@rumlover sorry to hear they could not find your submissions. I'd advise turning off pop-up and adblockers when filling out the online form. I printed out the form before submission just in case, but suspect if they did not get our submisison we'd suffer the same fate despite the print out
    Last edited by Seamuis; 11-25-2022 at 04:27 PM.

User Info Menu

We just got here and doing the online C5 actually made it painful. They made us fill out the paper form each at customs anyways.