Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Sangster capacity

User Info Menu

Sangster capacity

Does anybody have a feel for how many planes the arrivals can handle efficiently before back ups occur?

User Info Menu

Re: Sangster capacity

A few of those flights are duplicate code share flights So not really that many actual planes landing.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SANSAN View Post
    A few of those flights are duplicate code share flights So not really that many actual planes landing.
    Sansan,
    Great observation!!!

User Info Menu

Thanks

User Info Menu

Just below the "Refine Search" button on the Flightstats.com webpage, there is an option that you can click to hide the codeshare flights. I was scared too the first time I looked at it.
    Johio

User Info Menu

good to know, thanks

User Info Menu

29 flights arriving today between 12-3:00..going to be a long day there without Clubmobay.

User Info Menu

It was crazy busy yesterday!

User Info Menu

Looks very pre pandemic. One of the reasons we always do Club Mobay as I’m not very good in long lines. We will be doing that same AC982 flight in December, enjoy your reach
    Puerto Vallarta Jan 1999, Punta Cana 02, Ocho Rios 04, Cuba Breezes Jibacoa Jan 06, Mayan GORM Dec 06, Cozumel Grand Cozumel Jan 08, Mayan Akumal Beach Resort Jan 09, Negril Couples Negril Dec 09, Mayan ABR Oct 10/12/13/15, Negril CSA Dec 10/11/12/13/15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22

User Info Menu

Club MoBay is routinely overbooking and we've not used them in at least 4 stretches and no problem. I don't think it's taken us any longer than 20 mins to get through immigration and customs, just be sure to submit your travel declaration on line before you land.