Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: West end Tales: December 2022

User Info Menu

West end Tales: December 2022

Flight was delayed, Immigration hall was packed, Oz waited patiently for me outside. Sangster didn’t update the flight board for the drivers waiting outside!

Oz grabbed my luggage and we were off to Negril. Stopped at Valerie’s on the way for a few cold ones.
    Great catching up with Oz and he is doing well.

It was dark when we got to Negril and I was tired from a long travel day, so skipped my usual stop at Mi Yard and headed straight for Seastar. Chris greeted me as we pulled in.

Dropped everything in my room and headed to the bar. Osheen and Kim were very entertaining at the Seastar bar last night.

It was an early night and I slept well.

Got up this morning and unpacked, then a quick jump in the pool. My goal was ten laps, but it was more like 2.5!

Showered, changed and headed down for breakfast and coffee!

Keena is doing a great job serving breakfast and Santana made me an amazing omelette!

Chilling here at Seastar for a few hours, then probably head to the beach.

Enjoy,
    Happy aka VVHT
    Last edited by VVHT; 12-04-2022 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Spelling

User Info Menu

Re: West end Tales: December 2022

After breakfast I felt guilty about the 2.5 laps, so back in the pool to complete the laps.
    Laid by the pool for a bit, try not to burn too early in the trip.

Note to future self, don’t be a cheap ******* and definitely book Club Mo Bay on arrivals in the future!
    Immigration hall was PACKED yesterday. The lines were backed up the ramp past the 1st line of kiosks!

Chilling on my balcony, nice breeze blowing. Grooving to the tunes coming from across the lane.

Enjoy,
    Happy

User Info Menu

You go VVHT! Just reading your words literally made me hurt from missing Seastar so much. Hope you have a great trip and your time goes slow! Jamb and Badnaz

User Info Menu

Errol arrived around 1pm, picked up Rob, stopped at Mi Yard to give Delroy a Ukrainian flag, hit the Scotia Bank ATM and then he dropped us off at Fire Fly to begin our beach crawl.
    Firefly for a couple
    CLP for one - good to see Romeo
    White Sands - no Ukrans so we moved on
    Tony’s Hut - Tony was tending bar and the place was jamming!
    Sea Grape - wonderful young woman and her Mother were tending the bar
    Flag City to see Nash and his Crew. Gave Nash a Ukrainian flag.
    Skip and Ernie stopped by to say hi

Alfred’s for a few more and a couple of burgers, then off to LTU for a few more. Had the pumpkin soup and pizza. Pumpkin soup was excellent

Headed back to Seastar and Baker showed up, so the party continued for a few more hours.

It was an excellent beach crawl day and cliff crawl night!

Chilling on my balcony

Enjoy
    Happy

User Info Menu

Thanks for posting, We are arriving Jan 3 for three weeks. Based on your post, I am going to book Club Mobay. Haven’t been back since 2019 and we will be anxious to hit the road. Enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

Ted,
    Please book Club Mo Bay using the link on Negril.com.

Quote Originally Posted by TedP View Post
    Thanks for posting, We are arriving Jan 3 for three weeks. Based on your post, I am going to book Club Mobay. Haven’t been back since 2019 and we will be anxious to hit the road. Enjoy your trip!

User Info Menu

A few photos:

User Info Menu

A few more:

User Info Menu

Photo credits
    Nash and the Crew at Flag City.
    Sea grape on the beach
    Late sunset from Alfred’s
    Oz my driver for many years!
    Skip, Rob and Ernie

User Info Menu

Sorry i missed you guys. I was on the beach till 4. Did you look in the ocean? Lol