Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Still diving at 71

User Info Menu

Still diving at 71

While the heights keep getting lower, I am still able to make a couple of dives. The ocean was not cooperative on the west end, but did manage to get in some snorkeling too.
    Regards,
    Bob

Name:  ADSCN7547.JPG
Views: 765
Size:  3.40 MB

Name:  DSCF0151.JPG
Views: 740
Size:  3.22 MB

Name:  DSCF0152.JPG
Views: 725
Size:  2.14 MB

Name:  DSCF0153.JPG
Views: 669
Size:  2.89 MB

Name:  DSCF0173.JPG
Views: 698
Size:  1.60 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

User Info Menu

Re: Still diving at 71

The underwater pictures are great. I think the dive was very daring with that sea. Good for you!!

User Info Menu

Outstanding! The Christmas breeze was blowing last week and the seas were rough!

User Info Menu

God Bless you rjonsun!!
    You are an inspiration!! It is very obvious how much you love Negril and its people! Seeing you dive from the cliffs is so wonderful!! Will you be there for Christmas?? While I have never experienced a Jamaican Christmas I am certain that it is very special!! Thanks man for sharing such great vibes!!

User Info Menu

I've thought about it, but never had the nerve....lol. Love the underwater photos.

User Info Menu

Johng...we are back to reality in Pennsylvania. Thanks for the kind words.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

rjonsun,
    Yes being home for Christmas is the best place to be. Thank you for your great reports! It's always nice for me hearing from those that have seen the changes that have occurred in Negril over the past years. It's very obvious that you still really enjoy your visits there!! Again much appreciated!! Regards,
    John

User Info Menu

Hey Bob , that's amazing. Respect and admiration , not to mention Cajones brother. Big up!