Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Ciao Jamaica

User Info Menu

Ciao Jamaica

For those who have been, do you recommend? TIA

User Info Menu

Re: Ciao Jamaica

We have eaten there many times over the years. We have only ever had the pizza and have always enjoyed it. It can be a little noisy with the West End traffic going by - especially if you sit downstairs. We have never minded the traffic - it kind of adds to the vibe. Sometimes they have key lime pie with meringue topping which is pretty sweet, but good. Last time we were there was this past October and it was as good as always.

User Info Menu

I can't get enough of their vegetable pizza...I call my order in from my Coral Seas Cliff home base & go pick it up on my motorcycle...but I've also had some of their other dishes & never been disappointed!

User Info Menu

Love it - there is traffic noise but watching it from above can be entertaining!
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

We loved it! The food was very good. We were seated at a table right above the road and enjoyed watching the traffic go by while enjoying a few drinks.

User Info Menu

Just stopped there in November for Pizza. 2nd floor is no longer open, but Pizza was still respectable.. on par with what we expected, similar to Kenny's on the Beach Road but nothing like the place that used to be above Barb B Barn.. name escapes my old stony self at the moment. Have a great stretch!

User Info Menu

Angela’s was above Bar B Barn. Still my favorite pizza ever!