Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: New beer on the rock?

User Info Menu

New beer on the rock?

Wondering if this is new to Jamaica and whether anyone has tried any of them and would offer their opinion?
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: New beer on the rock?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoners6 View Post

Wondering if this is new to Jamaica and whether anyone has tried any of them and would offer their opinion?
    I saw one bottle of stout in Negril about 6 months ago, can't recall which bar as I didn't want a stout. But remember that Lion label.

I have a feeling that their distribution plans needed to be adjusted as there are still supply chain issues.

There were some press releases back in August about gaining market share, but haven't seen it anywhere in Negril except that one bottle about six months ago.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the info Rob.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

Administrator

User Info Menu

After a non-peer reviewed conclusion, there is no 24 Karat available in Negril at bars, restaurants or stores.

Might be a different story at the AIs, but I am not about to pay for a day pass just to find out.

But I am looking forward to seeing it here. It seems like a decent beverage!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Again, thanks for the effort Rob.