Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To the Tax Office

User Info Menu

Re: To the Tax Office

Apparently Rob has gotten stuck at the QQ Bar, probably making good money on the slot machines!!! LOL

VVHT

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by VVHT View Post
    Apparently Rob has gotten stuck at the QQ Bar, probably making good money on the slot machines!!! LOL

VVHT
    Nope. This was caused by Brownsd54 chatting with him He came up to me at the outside bar and we, of course, and we talked and solved all the problems of the world.

Since that would take a while, we decided to go shopping at Shopper's Fair. They had a a great selection compared to Negril stores, several products were bought, and all was well with the world.

We drove back to Negril in the bright sunshine, and it was another great day in Negril!

(Neither one of us saw a JDF soldier)
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I too paid a visit to my tax department this week. Paying Long Island taxes does not make it feel like all is well in the world. I can spend over 4 months at Idle Awhile for what they took from me.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnNYC View Post
    I too paid a visit to my tax department this week. Paying Long Island taxes does not make it feel like all is well in the world. I can spend over 4 months at Idle Awhile for what they took from me.
    Ouch!

Tax Offices suck everywhere....

But the QQ bar makes is worthwhile! You never know who you are going to meet!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

That looks like a Wray and Nephew Overproof Emperor bottle at the bar. I have an unopen one in the box in my bar. One of my prized possessions.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Russ and Subrina View Post
    That looks like a Wray and Nephew Overproof Emperor bottle at the bar. I have an unopen one in the box in my bar. One of my prized possessions.
    The lady was just getting a delivery of Overproof while Rob and I were discussing world politics. I don't think the king bottle was delivered then, just a whole box of Q's. It wasn't easy getting service while the bulked up delivery guy was there but we got through. Truth be told, no world problems solved. Just me a Rob, both with our calculators out, trying to figure out if the 6 bottle in a bucket deal was better than just getting 6 solo beers. Burned a few brain cells on that one.