Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Clamato juice

User Info Menu

Clamato juice

With a week to go and strategically packing my bags, I'm wondering what the price for a 1.89 liter jug of clamato juice is right now in Jamaican dollars as well as where you saw that. Appreciate any response, thanks.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

User Info Menu

Re: Clamato juice

It is easier and cheaper to bring packets of Caesars. Just add to a liter bottle of water and shake and you have Clamato.

User Info Menu

1.89 liter jugs are hard to find, if at all. The only thing out there are the 32oz (946ml) jug. They are available in Negril but the price might shock you!! $1200+J

User Info Menu

Youch! That $50 extra checked luggage is looking better and better.
    If you are worried about something, do something about it. If there is nothing you can do, why worry!

Administrator

User Info Menu

The Canadians here are clearing the shelves of Clamato in Negril. Check Progressive and/or MegaMart in MoBay on your way in.

While it might not be the perfect solution, think the powered mix from Manitoba. Ceasar Pleasers I think it is called.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!