Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Place to stay Negril WestEnd

User Info Menu

Place to stay Negril WestEnd

Good day to everyone
    I need a place for 4 weeks from the 9th january until 6 february
    if someone knows a nice quiet place with kitchenett at the WestEnd please give me a link
    thanks .........and also the price for 1 month....I'm coming to JA plenty times and usualy I stayed at the WestEnd but my landlord has for that time nomore space....I'm a bit late, because I just booked the flight

thanks, danu

User Info Menu

Re: Place to stay Negril WestEnd

There's quite a few options in the West End. Are you looking for a location on the cliffs or off the cliffs? A luxury type property or closer to basics?

User Info Menu

What about Westender Inn? They offer several quaint self contained cabins for long term rental as well as a few suites. I think it would be perfect for you!
    Last edited by BethAnn38; 12-31-2022 at 11:53 AM.

User Info Menu

Thanks I will check it out

User Info Menu

judyhousenegril.com
    check it out

User Info Menu

Also check out the Jasmine villa at LTU Gardens. Full kitchenette and queen bed but fan only. I believe they do monthly rentals.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    There's quite a few options in the West End. Are you looking for a location on the cliffs or off the cliffs? A luxury type property or closer to basics?
    Seastar Inn is another option.

User Info Menu

Lisa, do you think Villas Sur Met would do a long term rental? Beautiful suites and property on the cliffs.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BethAnn38 View Post
    Lisa, do you think Villas Sur Met would do a long term rental? Beautiful suites and property on the cliffs.
    Not sure, BethAnn.
    I don't remember their rooms having a kitchenette.

User Info Menu

Westender is nice but you are VERY isolated out there unless you have transportation. Can't easily walk to anywhere from there
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*