Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mega Mart or the new Hi Lo ?

User Info Menu

Mega Mart or the new Hi Lo ?

we have typically stopped at the mega mart as the wine selection has been better than what we find in negril . also the atm has always had money and no line. with the hi lo now on the beach road not sure if we still need to stop.
    any comments on the wine selection at the new hi lo ? thanks

User Info Menu

Re: Mega Mart or the new Hi Lo ?

The new Hi Lo wine selection and alcohol selection is more limited for sure but I will skip Megamart now as every minute counts for me trying to get out of Mobay when I land.

User Info Menu

This is our plan this Saturday
    Now there is need to stop at MegaMart and provision for 10 days.
    IA is within easy walking distance
    5 nights and a wakeup
    https://www.tickerfactory.com]

User Info Menu

I actually prefer to go to the Progressive Supermarket in the Fairview Mall for their wine selection etc. while visiting Montego Bay. Seems much better than both Mega Mart & Hi Lo.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bnewb View Post
    I actually prefer to go to the Progressive Supermarket in the Fairview Mall for their wine selection etc. while visiting Montego Bay. Seems much better than both Mega Mart & Hi Lo.
    That is very good to know! I like my wine and I like to pick up a nice case of a variety!
    Deanna (aka DeeDee from NY)