Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pub Crawl in Negril

User Info Menu

Pub Crawl in Negril

Hi everyone. Finally, after almost 3 years we are on our way back to Negril (YAY). So very overdue!
    Historically we have done Lembert's One Love Pub Crawl. I recall seeing on the forum some time ago that there was another popular pub crawl to consider. I can't find anything about that now. Is there any other fun option? We've always liked our trip with Lembert. Always came back singing and laughing (no, not at all drunk)!
    Also, does anyone know what days Lembert does the crawl? I may be blind, but I can't find that info on this site. Thank you!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Pub Crawl in Negril

I just called Lenbert, no answer. We are updating the Events Calendar and will have the pub crawl listed.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob we did a pub crawl with you a few years ago and had a great time! Any chance we could do it again the 1st week of March? There are 9 of us.

User Info Menu

Lenbert does the crawl on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I think he'll run other days if your group is large enough. 15 people or more, I think, but don't quote me. He's on Viator listed under One Love Bus Bar Crawl, Negril. But you can avoid their extra fees by booking directly with Lenbert.

(876) 874-6631
    bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    Johio

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    Lenbert does the crawl on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I think he'll run other days if your group is large enough. 15 people or more, I think, but don't quote me. He's on Viator listed under One Love Bus Bar Crawl, Negril. But you can avoid their extra fees by booking directly with Lenbert.

(876) 874-6631
    bananaznegril@hotmail.com
    The Love Bus Pub Crawl is listed on our Events Calendar.

https://negril.com/forum/calendar.php

User Info Menu

Hey Rob.....Think you have a typo? Not sure, but I don't think many people would be interested in a pub crawl from 3am til 8am. Not sure how many bars would be open then either....grin.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kimbobwee View Post
    Hey Rob.....Think you have a typo? Not sure, but I don't think many people would be interested in a pub crawl from 3am til 8am. Not sure how many bars would be open then either....grin.
    Corrected! Thank you sir!

User Info Menu

crisann tours also does a pub crawl
    Praise Jah