Home | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Do we need club Mobay ?

  1. #1
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Do we need club Mobay ?

    Happy to hear Negril is back to pre pandemic levels or better.
    We usually use club Mobay on the way home but not arriving .
    How long are the lines now when you get off the plane ?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    Happy to hear Negril is back to pre pandemic levels or better.
    We usually use club Mobay on the way home but not arriving .
    How long are the lines now when you get off the plane ?
    Thanks
    Spanky,

    It totally depends on when your plane arrives. Your plane could be the first in line, or the last of 5. Think of Club MoBay as an insurance policy that pays off automatically. If nothing else you can begin your trip in their newly remodeled lounges with complimentary drinks, pee break, a quick freshen up and another drink or two or three for the road. Bring your "water bottles"!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

  3. #3
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    thanks ROB, Guess i need to check out the website that shows when planes land. in my 49 years of traveling to Negril. i have never seen the beach that crowded unless possibly when Margaritaville brings in the cruise ship people

  4. #4
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    Quote Originally Posted by original spanky View Post
    thanks ROB, Guess i need to check out the website that shows when planes land. in my 49 years of traveling to Negril. i have never seen the beach that crowded unless possibly when Margaritaville brings in the cruise ship people
    This is our busiest season ever! Man, everyone needs a good season just to get back to zero!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

  5. #5
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    We were there Jan 6 to 14th , used club mobay on the way in, did not book for departure and man did we regret it, line to get INTO the airport, line ran intire length of the airport for security, never in my 20 plus years have witnessed that b4! Book club mobay and go!!!

  6. #6
    Administrator

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    Quote Originally Posted by STRIPER View Post
    We were there Jan 6 to 14th , used club mobay on the way in, did not book for departure and man did we regret it, line to get INTO the airport, line ran intire length of the airport for security, never in my 20 plus years have witnessed that b4! Book club mobay and go!!!
    Like I said, its an insurance policy that pays immediate benefits!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

  7. #7
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    In December we used Club Mobay both was and were glad we did!
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), December 2022*, December 2023*

  8. #8
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    I'm on Standby for next week!

    Has anyone ever received a reservation after being put on standby?

    Thanks,

    VVHT aka Happy
    Last edited by VVHT; 01-27-2023 at 06:26 AM. Reason: spellling

  9. #9
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    VVHT, We have someone that went on the waiting list in early November for next Saturday. So for us it’s a no.

  10. #10
    Member

    User Info Menu

    Re: Do we need club Mobay ?

    This morning I received a ‘No’ for next week. Bummed. Not looking forward to that long wait in Immigration, ugh! Friend came in last week; from touch down to pick up took her 3 hours. That’s unacceptable! Limited Immigration Officers working and multiple planes arriving within minutes of each other. Annoyed!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •