Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Appleton? And One Love Pub Crawl?

User Info Menu

Appleton? And One Love Pub Crawl?

We get in Tuesday and are bringing some new friends to the Negril experience!! Here are two questions based on some things I have seen posted on here....

1) Is Lembert stilling doing the One Love Pub Crawl? Did it a few months ago when we were there in Aug Sept.... But has anyone seen him running lately. ( Rob?)

2). Who has Appleton Signature anywhere in town. ( I have a scooter). The new HiLo? Anywhere? Or do I need to scoop some bottles in MoBay before coming in?

Thanks in advance for anyone who has good intel!!

Rob & Amanda

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Appleton? And One Love Pub Crawl?

1) Yes. It's listed on our Events Calendar along with the days of the week and his contact info.

2) Yes. See your other question you posted in the other thread.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Appleton was hard to find in Negril for a while, it just seems to have disappeared. Then Kingston 62 showed up and now you can get just about all Appleton rums here, HiLo, Green Grocer, they all have them. I had some Appleton 12 as a straight up sipping drink after supper and it's great. Saw Appleton 15 on the shelf at HiLo and thought, well if the 12 year old is good then 15 should be even better. Paid with a credit cars and it wasn't until I got home that I realized, it was $10,000J for a 750ml bottle. That got returned real quick.

User Info Menu

Did you see Signature?? and how much was it if you know?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Runnin Mon View Post
    Did you see Signature?? and how much was it if you know?
    As it turns out I did need some Signature. Check at Boardwalk HiLo and they didn't have it but downtown HiLo did. It was $3,735J plus tax, and you have to ask for it at the desk.