Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Shortest Trip Report

User Info Menu

Shortest Trip Report

LTU and Swordfish were great last week. Jus Natural served the best french toast we've ever had - juices to die for and sorrel marmalade was so good - even brought home a jar of it.

Pretty sure we shared Kool Vybz with Ky-Mani and a few band members last Thu. Server denied it but I think he was just trying to keep it cool, we did keep it cool.

Looks like there is some construction or at least deconstruction at Banana Shout. Catcha security is patrolling it with a new gate connecting the properties on the sea side. Almond tree is looking sad but that may be the time of year?

I'll get around to a few pics and maybe some drone footage if I can figure that out.

User Info Menu

Re: Shortest Trip Report

I've been jones-ing for an LTU fix for months now and still not sure when we'll be able to make our next trip. Be sure to post those pix.

User Info Menu

No pics at LTU but the food and service (Serena, or was it Sirenia to fit with the mermaid theme?) was fantastic. Parrots knocking down almonds, a couple sunsets and the aforementioned french toast. Weather was great, caught Thunder on his way back from Sav for a coffee delivery and met Charmaigne from the Big Ears place - great people!

Name:  IMG_20230125_175950813_HDR.jpg
Views: 1068
Size:  5.86 MB
    Name:  IMG_20230127_075501798_HDR~2.jpg
Views: 987
Size:  393.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_20230127_201226282.jpg
Views: 1058
Size:  5.58 MB
    Name:  IMG_20230128_092202804.jpg
Views: 1050
Size:  5.90 MB
    Name:  IMG_20230128_180231251_HDR.jpg
Views: 984
Size:  4.80 MB

User Info Menu

Both sunset photos are outstanding.
    Regards,
    Bob

User Info Menu

Great pics!

User Info Menu

Thanks for the compliments - hard to mess up those sunsets! Not super happy about this drone footage. I am very new to the technology and was afraid that the strong East wind was going to end my drone 'career' - also some curious frigate birds messing with me... I wish I went further into Rick's view but hey, there's always next time!

User Info Menu

Nice report…Great pics!
    We love Swordfish and will check it out next week!!!

User Info Menu

Awesome pics! The food looks delicious! LTU has always been a must stop for us. We love it there!

User Info Menu

Great pics! Have thought about purchasing a drone. Such great shots from bird's eye views. So wishing I was there.

User Info Menu

I need a lot more practice with the drone. I did not grow up with a game controller in my hands so I will probably never be as good at it as my kids are - right out of the box! It does get you amazing views though, especially somewhere as beautiful as Jamaica! Also if the power goes out, you can hover it over yourself as an amazing fan (bring extra batteries).