Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: We are pleased to introduce the Begona Cliff Hotel!

Administrator

User Info Menu

We are pleased to introduce the Begona Cliff Hotel!

Begona began work before Covid across from the No Limit Bar. Situated right on the cliffs, their opening was delayed for all of the Covid reasons we know so well.

But now is the time to give them their formal introduction - Welcome to the Negril Community, Begona Cliff Hotel!

They are listed in the Boutique Hotel section of our Where To Stay, and here is their direct link!

https://begonacliffhotel.com/

It is a beautiful property, eco-friendly and very comfortable!
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Re: We are pleased to introduce the Begona Cliff Hotel!

Looks nice. Double beds though? No queen or king.

User Info Menu

Hi Neil
    We aim at creating a minimalistic environment and that goes by the sizes of the room also hence why we use standard beds as that size sleeps two people comfortably

User Info Menu

I met the owna of Begona one time. Good food. Pool is nice.

User Info Menu

Being just under 6' tall, there is a huge difference in full, queen and king. I have a hard time sleeping with the woman in a queen, let alone a double.

User Info Menu

Double bed is a deal breaker. Was going to check the rooms when on the island, but we can't manage the bed size either.

User Info Menu

I have to agree. A double bed is a deal breaker. We sleep in a king at home and sometimes even a queen feels crowded now.
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

User Info Menu

Will check them out on next trip.. Is there AC in all rooms?

User Info Menu

Just keep in mind, what they call a standard double might not be what we understand as a double. My next trip up the hill I will drop in a ask to see a room and measure the bed and report back.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gregandkelly63 View Post
    I have to agree. A double bed is a deal breaker. We sleep in a king at home and sometimes even a queen feels crowded now.
    Exactly. Now I can understand how my Grandparents had separate beds.: