Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Oh, I've missed Negril!

User Info Menu

Oh, I've missed Negril!

Hi All! After covid and life getting in the way I am finally coming back It's been five long years ... or maybe 6? Whatever it is, it's been way too long.

Pulled the trigger this morning for 10 days in May. Love Negril in the spring.

94 more wake ups!

Can't wait to see so many smiling faces.
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

Re: Oh, I've missed Negril!

Waaay too loooooong!!!
    So great to hear you're coming back!

User Info Menu

Enjoy!

User Info Menu

I hope your smiling face is one that I get to see
    https://www.tickerfactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;126/st/20230508/e/Negril+Bound/dt/-2/k/37c0/event.png

User Info Menu

We had a similar break, actually twice. We went to MoBay two decades ago and had a nice time. Our only AI trip of all of them, to this day. We tried Negril 5-6 years ago and had a great time. West End, Catcha--just a lot of fun on what was a relaxing trip. Then Covid hit. Fortunately we made it back last Fall, and are back again this Fall. We have been fortunate to have traveled to some incredible places over the years, and Negril is definitely near the top of that list. This past time I was particularly impressed with Kool Vybes. I hope it continues to stay open and do well. One of the reasons I really enjoy Negril, specifically the West End, is being able to walk to a variety of places. That, to me, is what makes it so special. For one, I am really cheap and hate what taxis charge (anywhere, not just JA) and two, I love walking versus driving. Very similar to Key West or Miami Beach, both great locations where one can walk to a variety of places. Fausto's in Key West, Wise Choice in Negril, always enjoy being able to walk to get what I need. I drive enough in the States, when on vacation I prefer a slower pace--my own!
    Free Vybz Kartel