Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Beach Tales: Day one

User Info Menu

Beach Tales: Day one

Flight arrived 40 minutes early!
    Long lines at immigrations, but I was very lucky and my queue moved fast fast! Out the door in 30 minutes including a stop at duty free.
    Oz was waiting for me and off we went. 1st stop Valerie’s in Sandy Bay. Great place to start the adventure!
    Next stop at Mi Yard to see Delroy and Loyd. Cybil kept the cold beers flowing.
    Oz dropped me off at White Sands and I checked in for one night. Very grateful to Rob for working his magic and Michael for providing a room. Garden side apartment. Very nice. Can’t say enough good things about the staff at White Sands! Ukrans and other boardies get credit for answering my numerous questions before my trip!
    Once I dropped my stuff off it was time for a solo beach crawl!
    Stopped at Tony’s Hut, Flag City, and Coco La Palm. Probably a few others, but things started to get fuzzy. Back to WS for dinner and drinks and early to bed.
    Wonderful 1st day.
    Photo is Oz and Valerie

User Info Menu

Re: Beach Tales: Day one

Patrick cooked up my favorite Breakfast!

User Info Menu

Back to my room, change into my swim suit and walk to the beach.
    Short swim in the sea, then back to the pool on the garden side for a few laps, and I do mean a few!! ��

Time to shower and pack.

User Info Menu

Sounds like fun!! Thanks for the photos! Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Always enjoy your reports. Wish I was there!!