Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: West End Tales: February 2023

User Info Menu

West End Tales: February 2023

Checked in at Seastar, jumped in the pool. Ready to order lunch.
    Headed to Mi Yard this afternoon.
    The fun continues!!

User Info Menu

Re: West End Tales: February 2023

Keena holding court at Seastar

User Info Menu

Looking forward to more of your trip report! Enjoy!

User Info Menu

Good morning Boardies!
    Wish you were here!
    Left Seastar after lunch and headed to Mi Yard. But before I made it to Mi Yard I stopped at the 876 Lounge by Breadnut lane to pick up Rob and have a few cold ones. Then off to Mi Yard!

Lots of laughs and good times! Loyd was in prime form!
    Sybil kept the drinks flowing and all had a good time. Big up to Delroy from Mi Yard!
    Back to Seastar to replenish the funds and some food.

The off to Ricky’s event next to Central Park on the West End, Bluetooth Friday’s! Music was the bomb!
    We partied hard for a few hours! Really good times!
    Flam got me back to Seastar and Osheene and Stacy held court at the bar until the wee hours! Errol, Garret, Flam and Duane were all in attendance! Good good times.
    Today is a slow day, but Rob twisted my arm and has me helping with setup for the Donkey Races tomorrow at Waze. I asked him how much I would be paid! Him say, the experience will be priceless!!
    Bumba Clot!!

Oh well, another magical day here on the West End..

Enjoy,
    Happy
    Last edited by VVHT; 02-04-2023 at 07:40 AM. Reason: Missed something

User Info Menu

Hammock time

User Info Menu

Sounds like you are having a blast! Makes me really wish I was there enjoying the Negril life!! Looking forward to reading more and seeing more pics!

User Info Menu

Yesterday:
    After a short nap in the hammock, I jumped in the pool and got ready to head downtown.
    Chris was generous enough to give me a ride to Breadnut Lane, thanks Chris.
    The plan was to meet Rob at 876 Lounge and have a few, it wasn’t open.
    So I chilled in Jodie’s yard at 876 Lounge with her pack of yard dogs until Rob showed up. Nicest yard dogs on the West End!
    A neighbor of Rob’s offered us a ride downtown and we chatted about the upcoming enforcement of the child’s car seat law.
    Dropped us off downtown and I proceeded to the ATM across from Scotia Bank. Always a line t Scotia, rarely a line across the Street.

Walked into a bar called Stop Shop and had a few. Then Steve Positive Tours picked us up and brought to Waze for setup of the Donkey Races, please see Rob’s post for more detail.

After that we decided to do a beach pub crawl starting at Tony’s Hut. Nice crowd at Tony’s and Tony was onsite!
    Good times. I was getting hungry and we decided to head to Alfred’s for a cheese burger. 1/2 way there the skies opened up and we jumped into Rondel Village to have a few. Delroy says hi to all his loyal customers!

It was great walking the beach with Rob, about every 100’ or so he is greeted with a big smile and warm hug from a boardie or two who haven’t been down in years because of COVID. They are always so happy to see Rob and back on the rock! I just stand there kicking sand and waiting to for the next interruption!! ��

Finally made it to Alfred’s, checked out the new construction, ordered lunch and enjoyed the view.

After lunch Steve Positive Tours picked us up and brought us back to Seastar.

I was fading fast at this point so barely had one beer and then crashed early.

Photos:
    Ricky aka 22Pac from Bluetooth Fridays
    Sign at the Stop Shop

Last edited by VVHT; 02-05-2023 at 06:58 AM. Reason: Spelling

User Info Menu

After breakfast and another swim , had Flam drop me off at Waze park for the Donkey Races. Great time and it was a bashment!

Back to Seastar to chill and spent time talking with Say and wish her the very best with her ventures.
    Jumped back in the pool for a short swim and Rob showed up. A few cold ones and some food. Good times!

A little later, Baker, Kendrick and Flam showed up and we made a night of it!

All good here at Seastar!
    Time for my morning swim!

User Info Menu

Sounds like good times!

User Info Menu

In honor of Bob Marley’s Birthday today, I’m chilling in my hammock.

Wonderful song bird was singing it’s heart out in the bushes.
    Couldn’t see it through the leaves, but it was amazing!

As Smith used to say “Book, pack, go”