Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Meal?

User Info Menu

Re: Your Favourite Meal?

Last trip the shrimp pasta Alfredo by Delroy at SeaStar was fantastic! The Trilogy pizza at Sunrise Club was excellent. Fruity French toast at Ocean Breeze. I could smell the cinnamon before they even put the plate down. All yummy. So many places to try yet. Better get on it.

User Info Menu

Fisher Branch you are spot on. I meant to post Shrimp pasta alfredo at Seastar instead of Seafood pasta , anyway it's incredible. And I definitely meant Delroy instead of Delbert , my bad. I think I had a few too many beers when I posted that. Delroy knows what I meant anyway if he or Chris sees this. 37 days not that we're counting.

User Info Menu

My goodness, this is making me so hungry!!
    Lobster at 3 dives with a side of jerk chicken with rice and peas and love the extra jerk sauce on the table, gotta mix it
    Anything at Catcha but especially the jerk penne pasta and a cold rum punch with a side of coleslaw
    Bigga’s conch soup, first thing to eat when coming from MBJ

User Info Menu

And for dessert? Our go-to is coconut custard pie and coffee at Kuyaba. It's sometimes not available but when it is...YUM!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Johio View Post
    My favorite from my last trip was the jerk pork from Red Dragon. Tender and tasty. Get there early folks. It moves fast! Red Stripes are nice and cold too.
    Hi...where exactly is Red Dragon Located?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ratty2141 View Post
    Hi...where exactly is Red Dragon Located?
    Up in Redground

User Info Menu

Is Out of Town Pastry still open? Last few times I passed through Negril it's been closed but I know in the past they'd sometimes close seasonally. I could kill for one of their ackee loaves. Moved out of JA to Ethiopia after almost 17 years and although I'm not missing a ton of things about Jamaica Ackee and Saltfish is definitly one of them that I'm still craving

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Suess View Post
    Is Out of Town Pastry still open? Last few times I passed through Negril it's been closed but I know in the past they'd sometimes close seasonally. I could kill for one of their ackee loaves. Moved out of JA to Ethiopia after almost 17 years and although I'm not missing a ton of things about Jamaica Ackee and Saltfish is definitly one of them that I'm still craving
    I loved their ackee loaves also!
    Unfortunately, they've been closed since around 2016/2017.

User Info Menu

Best meal would be the lobster thermidor sitting on the upper deck at White Sands.

Worst meal, believe it or not, Scotches just outside of MoBay. Had some business to do in MoBay and took a little extra time to drive out to Scotches. A half pound of pork was $1,900J and looked more like a 1/4 pound. Every staff member we dealt with asked for a tip and the pork wasn't that great.

The Jerk Hut beside the Texaco as you are leaving MoBay has now changed to Scotches/ Chester's Chicken. I haven't tried that one yet and I hope it's better.

User Info Menu

My wife and I are seafood lovers and Vinnies fried shrimp are fantastic…
    BTW everything we’ve eaten there is delicious