Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pool on West End

User Info Menu

Pool on West End

We will be staying at Firefly and love the beach, but we also love the west end. Are there any places that would allow us to use their pool for the day if we eat and drink there? We used to do this at somewhere west, but they are closed 🙁

User Info Menu

Re: Pool on West End

Talk to Luca or KerryAnn at LTU. I seem to remember they've worked that out a time or two. They will also bring take out across the street to the Gardens where the pool is. Good Luck!

User Info Menu

Seastar Inn has a nice pool and great Restaurant and bar.

User Info Menu

Sunset on the Cliffs

User Info Menu

Here's the LTU # to talk to Luca (1-876-422-6561) and the Seastar # to talk to Chris (1-876-806-7004). Both respond pretty quick to WhatsApp messages.

User Info Menu

Sea Star Inn will but they don't have an ocean view. It's a nice pool with a swimup bar though and a great place to catch a game on tv. Xtabi used to but I haven't tried there lately. Westender Inn has been a place I've grabbed lunch at in the past and enjoyed the view and infinity pools.

User Info Menu

Westender Inn, Xtabi, tensing pen if you have lunch there

User Info Menu

We have been going to Xtabi for many years. We hang out, snorkel, and use the pool. Never a problem, we eat and drink and have a great time. They will welcome you. Dan