Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: 7 old guys heading to Negril next year

User Info Menu

7 old guys heading to Negril next year

I recently got together with some old college buddies and after many beers, we decided to visit Negril next spring
    I have been to Negril at least a dozen times- my math and my recollection are both fuzzy- but the rest are newbies.
    Where would you suggest we go for a 5 night stay- I was thinking of an all inclusive to ease them in but most seem geared toward couples so I am open to suggestions.
    I am heading down for a solo trip next month and would like to scout some locations.
    Also I used Linston on one of my trips years ago. Is he still driving? If so can someone share his contact info?
    Thanks for your assistance

User Info Menu

Re: 7 old guys heading to Negril next year

Linston is most definitely still driving 876-376-3652. I would say try to stay middle beach somewhere so you guys can walk both ways on the beach and try out all the spots.

User Info Menu

I would give White Sands a look .

User Info Menu

I would try Coco Lapalm. It's a larger property with more rooms and a resort feel. If you're looking for next spring, I think you'd be hard pressed to find rooms for that many guys at White Sands by now (that places fills up fast during the busy season).