Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Early January roll call, 29 sleeps

User Info Menu

Early January roll call, 29 sleeps

...Brasi's 'You Shall Know Me By My Trail of Ashes' Tour 2012...
    Jan 3: Albany NY--->Newark NJ via Penn Station NYC
    Jan 4: Seastar, Negril
    Jan 9: Shades, Belmont
    Jan 11: Mariner's, Negril
    Jan 15: depart--->Albany NY

I have almost finished packing (no need for shorts in upstate NY anymore!).

I am even bringing hair product this trip (inspired by Tic Toc) to gel up my faux hawk, which I usually reserve for my band's gigs. Watch out! heheh. That sucker can be sharp. (Yes. Sometimes, I am metrosexual). But I had hair jealousy last April when I went to the Jungle. BRING IT!

ALSO: I believe I am bringing fishing gear (just in case I spend all my money on Red Stripe, I can still eat ), my laptop, AND my iPhone. I have several personal projects I'd like to be able to work on. Including a special video for a song I wrote and recorded about Negril. We'll see if I have time to edit it down there but I am shooting video on Seven Mile for this...

I am promising lots of pictures...

Lastly, I hope that any boardies who would like to meet up/hang out simply plan on hitting up Seastar on Saturday, January 7th for the concert and webcast. It will be great to meet some of you and say hi to the Boardies at home...

I'm not much of an organizer, but hey, that'd work for me.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooon come.

User Info Menu

See you there!! Counting my sleeps -31 & counting.

Peace,
    Islander - Brynn
    Looking forward to our next visit to beautiful Jamaica! See you soon!!

User Info Menu

I'll see you there also, Jan. 5th - Jan. 22! Video on the beach uh, sounds like something none of us should miss.

User Info Menu

We'll soon come . . . one month five days.

User Info Menu

don't drink all the Red Stripes before mi arrive at SeaStar next month.......lol
    mi arrive unfortunately a week after you.........

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20