Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Skylark

User Info Menu

Cool Skylark

Hi there folks.. Long time lurker here and try to use the search feature before asking anything.

My wife and I are returning to Negril for our Ten year anniversary. We got married in Negril and have been back a few time since then with our Kiddo, but this will be our first time back kidless.

We are staying at Skylark, so considering the location, are we within walking distance from restaurants and bars or should we depend on a driver? We do plan on visiting Rockhouse a few times since they will drive us there and I have a couple of places on the cliffs we want to visit ( You all recommended them). My preference would be not to eat ( And Drink)all of our beach meals at Ms. Lillys although the food there is incredible.

Also- Any preference on a driver to and from the airport?

I appreciate any help.

User Info Menu

Re: Skylark

hello . we have stayed at skylark a few times and it is out there a bit. usually rent a scooter but this year only longer trip was to 3 dives.
    we eat a few meals at skylark. right next door away from town had a couple breakfasts . will have lunch at a few spots on the beach. travels is a good walk but has a nice lunch . we usually tie in walking the beach with lunch. dinner wise right across the street is tip top restaurant . doesnt look like much but food is real good. Vinneys and best in the west are a bit of a walk or a short cab ride and both good . we have used Breezy for about 20 years to pick us up and back from airport.. not a strong personality but reliable and pleasant. his number is 876-421-4871. Ed and Becky