Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Noise ordinance?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

User Info Menu

Noise ordinance?

Most every night it seems there is really loud music going on till at least 2 am..maybe 3 one night. I am in the middle of the beach and I can hear the thumping and DJ/bands. I can't imagine being a couple hundred yards away trying to sleep. I guess on the bright side it means Negril is back but the sleep..not so much..ha

User Info Menu

Re: Noise ordinance?

LOL......Suck it up Gary !!

User Info Menu

I am becoming a crotchety old man Kimbobwee..lol

User Info Menu

Not sure which is worse, loud music or the dogs barking all night across from Catcha?
    Free Vybz Kartel

User Info Menu

If it's too loud, you're too old....It's ok Fargoman. I'm with ya {for the most part} Call me.

User Info Menu

We plan on bringing ear plugs next time
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*

Administrator

User Info Menu

With the Entertainment sector finally earning some money, the government will shortly be implementing the permit system again. After a couple of years of being shutdown cause of Covid, the government used the time to update the event permit rules and regulations. New forms are being printed as we speak.

This will be implemented soon as all governments want to collect their fees. So Fargo, listen to Kimbobwee and "suck it up" for the time being. During Covid it was dead quiet every single night, which was kinda weird. Negril is known for the reggae live shows that are the highlight of many a visitor's experience.

Rest assured, this "problem" will very soon be rectified.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!