Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Zimbali Retreat

User Info Menu

Zimbali Retreat

I am planning our April visit and want to (maybe??) surprise my wife with 1 or 2 nights at Zimbali. It is our 20th anniversary year and we were married in Jamaica. She is a true nature person and gardens and forages in Canada. I affectionately refer to her as my “root, shoot and berry eater”. We have talked about Zimbali in the past but never went. I am thinking about 2 nights or just a dinner but was hoping to hear from someone who has stayed there before about the accommodations. I know she would love it but am concerned “precious” (that would be me!) might find it a to rustic. Any thoughts?

Also, I would like to hit the beach while she explored the farm so would it be easy to get into town (route taxi?)

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Zimbali Retreat

We have never stayed at Zimbali, but here are the directions from Google Maps:

Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

I went ahead and booked two nights. This will be very special to my wife. Then 4 nights in my happy place at Skylark. It has only been 3 years but feels much longer. Looking forward to being back.

User Info Menu

We went there for dinner last night and what an amazing place. I’m sure you will have a wonderful time. I hope you are planning to enjoy the cooking show one of your nights.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear you enjoyed it. We booked the culinary experience and a couple more of the experiences that they offer.

User Info Menu

We have stayed there and it is a wonderful experience. The grounds, food, people (Mark and Alecia) are impeccable hosts!
    The Rasta tour with Fiyah is so humbling. Go for a walk through the local village.

User Info Menu

We had an awesome dinner at Zimbali in February. Been there for lunch a few times. A definite must do.