Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Lesson learned, make sure to lock those doors...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sammyb View Post
    I purchased my door jam from amazon.com...check that site as well.
    I saw the doorjam there, as well. They have all sorts of personal alarms, security devices.

User Info Menu

These work well - unless you forget it's there and open the door yourself
    http://www.amazon.com/50246-Smart-Ho...3395018&sr=8-1

User Info Menu

THIS IS THE DOOR tTOP ALARM I WAS TALKING ABOUT

Quote Originally Posted by jabailey View Post
    These work well - unless you forget it's there and open the door yourself
    http://www.amazon.com/50246-Smart-Ho...3395018&sr=8-1
    Thanks , I posted about door stop alarm , This is it. In Michigan you can get them at your ACE harware but cost $12.95. Made by GE. Soon Come Limo MON!! Jan 11-19

User Info Menu

Scott:
    We were there the same time last week. My wife spoke to you the next day then waved me over to hear you and your cousin's story. Strangely, you didn't see us there after that...because we relocated to a new establishment. Traveling alone and even with my wife is one thing, but when I travel with my kids its another thing. Regardless if a traveler is being watched, followed, too drunk or careless....there is one thing I can't tolerate...poor security. We have stayed there for over ten years.....and I agree with you, there seemed to be a different vibe there this past visit. What my family and I are most sad about is moving on. However, it is what it is....we love Jamaica, we have family there and we will continue to go. I guess we'll check out the northern part of the beach for the next stay. Happy you didn't encounter any additional troubles.