Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Bars

User Info Menu

We usually stop one day to see miss mae at Josephs cave.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by landlord6 View Post
    Any suggestions on where to watch the NFL? looking forward to seeing the Packers whip Oakland.
    on the Cliffs you have SeaStar Inn!

on the Beach you have Margaritaville!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

LOL - haven't made it past Alfred's going east. Love those fat ass chairs.
    improvise & overcome

User Info Menu

Presley's looks like most of the other little roadside "bars",...but what you don't know is that upon request, he will cook-up most anything you wish as long as it's Jamaican.
    He requires a verbal reservation, and his word is his bond. He only cooks for a couple or two at a time,....so make your reservations as soon as he opens, approximately 8:00 a.m.

When you arrive that evening,...you will find that he has transformed his place into a private, romantic restaurant, just for you. On top of being your own private grill chef, he selects the freshest catches (per your request) from the local fisherman. The fresh (right of the garden) sidedishes are a taste treat in themselves.

And the price....he asks that you pay him "whatever you think is fair". He will have his Redstrip in the freezer for you (ours actually had ice crystals,...soooooo cold). If you prefer wine,...just let him know, because there are "No Problems" at Presley's Bar & Grill. It's the "Real Deal", a unique experience you will cherish forever. It's all about "Respect", great food and lots of laughter.

Favorite Dish: Presley's well known for the grilled Lobster, Conche and Snapper. Presley's prides himself in the freshest local vegetables and ingrediants. His Jamaican approach to life and his menu makes you want to come back again and again. [/I][/QUOTE]

Holy moly does that sound like the bomb! My husband is a big film buff and spent quite a bit of time watching old movies with Presley. We are totally hooking this up in February. I can't thank you enough for the tip!

User Info Menu

23/7 was a sweet spot,boat bar is sweet,Tonys Hut is,For Real is,so many places,so little time!!!

Respect.

semi(and crew)

User Info Menu

Packers whip Oakland... I don't see Oakland in it. Catch you down there.

User Info Menu

We always have a good time at 23/7 and before when it was Irie Vibes Countin the days

User Info Menu

firefly,soon come

User Info Menu

oops, forgot about SUNBEACH, soon come

User Info Menu

DeBar was my favorite place to hang out, period.