Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Trying to plan a spring break reach any contacts for Point Village?

User Info Menu

Trying to plan a spring break reach any contacts for Point Village?

Hey all,

We are trying to plan a spring break 2024 reach does anyone have a good contact for a condo at Point Village?

Thanks!

Darrell
    [/url]

Sometimes it's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Re: Trying to plan a spring break reach any contacts for Point Village?

Quote Originally Posted by 68Stang View Post
    Hey all,

We are trying to plan a spring break 2024 reach does anyone have a good contact for a condo at Point Village?

Thanks!

Darrell
    Darrell,

I am sure you will get some responses about condos available at the Point, but I am a bit curious as to the "spring break" part.

Spring is a great time to visit and of course you would be taking a break, but a "spring break" as it is normally used referring to college students doesn't really exist in Negril.

For sure college students can have a blast, but there are no huge parties as in the '90's and early '00's.

Just an FYI...
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

Rob,

My wife is a elementary school teacher..so Spring Break is just that a break from the kids..lol..Normally we do the end of school year trip, but I was thinking it would be nice to try a reach the last week in March 24 (thats when the break is).

Darrell
    [/url]

Administrator

User Info Menu

Perfect! I am wondering why Browns54 has jumped on this yet, they have condos at the Point...

Administrator

User Info Menu

I just did a Search Negril on our main page for "Point Village rent" and found both old and new posts, some with contact info. Give it a click. There are also some general reviews of the property and location.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Darrell,

I am sure you will get some responses about condos available at the Point, but I am a bit curious as to the "spring break" part.

Spring is a great time to visit and of course you would be taking a break, but a "spring break" as it is normally used referring to college students doesn't really exist in Negril.

For sure college students can have a blast, but there are no huge parties as in the '90's and early '00's.

Just an FYI...
    90s! *headbang*

User Info Menu

Thanks Rob, I private messaged a couple of people. Hoping they reply back.

Darrell
    [/url]

User Info Menu

Brownsd54 hasn't jumped in yet as he has been traveling back to Canada over the last few days to take care of some business. 68Stang what kind of suite are you looking, just a studio suite for you and your wife, or a 1 or 2 bedroom? I can put you on to a suite handler that has several suites but I also have in mind a couple that you might like. It is very quiet at The Point right now and the grounds look amazing.

User Info Menu

We are looking at March 23 thru the 30th of 2024. Studio or 1 bedroom. Just the wife and I.

Darrell
    [/url]