Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Mr. & Mrs. Shroom Magic Mushroom Retreat

User Info Menu

Mr. & Mrs. Shroom Magic Mushroom Retreat

There are times when the universe provides unexpected gifts and for this I give my humble thanks.

While visiting Negril, Jamaica and searching Google Maps, I stumbled upon Mr. & Mrs. Shroom, a magic mushroom farm and retreat. Their business is licensed by the Jamaican government and is built on years of award winning experience in both the farming and hospitality industry.
    https://mrandmrsshrooms.godaddysites.com/

The morning of my visit started with a farm tour where I began understanding how dedicated Shawn and Shelley are towards producing the most wholesome and natural psilocybin mushroom products available. They are a charming and warm couple and their engaging conversations ensured I felt relaxed with the surroundings.

Once comfortable in their meditation room they carefully dosed out a responsible amount of psilocybin tea based on my past experiences with the medicine and my intentions for this trip. During my journey I was free to explore their impeccably tended gardens or relax in the air conditioned meditation room. This was an ideal set and setting, allowing me to travel deep inside myself knowing that kind, loving people were nearby.

Since that memorable afternoon I have used their mail order services and they continue to provide dedicated customer service. I highly endorse their services and products.

User Info Menu

Re: Mr. & Mrs. Shroom Magic Mushroom Retreat

WOW. Minnesota is looking at how they can legalize mushroom use in controlled use. I do not know how they could do it! Not sure JA is the place to experiment but would love to know how it went when you tried!

User Info Menu

Re: Mr. & Mrs. Shroom Magic Mushroom Retreat

I have never tried mushrooms but would like to give it a shot. Maybe next visit to Negril.