Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dinner in the Sky

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Re: Dinner in the Sky

I'm not sure if this is real or just a gag. Nice web page but I don't know!!

$660Cdn$ per couple for supper. This is not what Negril is about. The only people that can afford that are the high-end AI guests and they have a hard time just leaving the AI property, but to travel deep West End road, to pay that amount of money, I'm not seeing it. That's only if this is real mind you. I'm going to want the see more info on this.

User Info Menu

It was just FYI as someone brought it to my attention

User Info Menu

oh hell no

User Info Menu

Now THAT'S getting high before dinner.

User Info Menu

What if you drop your fork!

User Info Menu

Where’s the washroom?
    Don't waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is real or just a gag. Nice web page but I don't know!!

$660Cdn$ per couple for supper. This is not what Negril is about. The only people that can afford that are the high-end AI guests and they have a hard time just leaving the AI property, but to travel deep West End road, to pay that amount of money, I'm not seeing it. That's only if this is real mind you. I'm going to want the see more info on this.
    Hey, its easy for them to leave the resort as they provide free transportation but only from the AI's so that must be their expected clientele. Also, if you try to book there was no availability on the dozens of random dates I selected so it must be popular to be that sold out.

Administrator

User Info Menu

I don't think you can book anything as it is "coming summer 2023".

It can be extremely difficult to predict or project openings for new business until well into the construction phase. Ksloir have only been registered on the island a year.

My question is where is it actually going to be? On the West End, we see nothing new.

The picture on Instagram looks like it may be more in the Green Island area in Hanover.
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

User Info Menu

My question is......why?
    July 1993*, Feb 2003, Aug 2005, April 2007, Feb 2008, Feb 2009, April 2010, Nov 2010, Nov 2011, Nov 2012, March 2013*, Nov 2013, Nov 2014, March 2015*, Nov 2015*, April 2016*, Oct 2016, Nov 2017*, May 2018*, Nov 2018*, Oct/Nov 2019*, Dec 2020*, Dec 2021*, May 2022* (Portland), Dec 2022* (Irish Town/Strawberry Hill), Dec 2023*, Dec 2024*