Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dinner in the Sky

User Info Menu

Re: Dinner in the Sky

Why is right!! I think this is just a business concept only. They set up the web page only to see what kind of reaction they would get. This concept is not what Negril is about and I have $100J that we will never see it here. If, like Rob said, maybe Green Island, they might be targeting the guests at the new Princess Resort currently being built.

User Info Menu

Not for me but apparently this is all over: Currently operating in over 66 different countries on 5 continents - In Europe, Australia, Japan, Dubai, South Africa, Brazil, United States, Mexico, Canada, China, Jamaica and many more

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Homebrewer View Post
    Not for me but apparently this is all over: Currently operating in over 66 different countries on 5 continents - In Europe, Australia, Japan, Dubai, South Africa, Brazil, United States, Mexico, Canada, China, Jamaica and many more
    So, is there one in Jamaica already??

Administrator

User Info Menu

I would buy a pass to the video game section (Virtual Reality? 3 Screen Driving Sim?) but it seems you got to buy at least a meal to enjoy it. US$220 minimum and no Asteroids?
    Negril.com - For the vacation that never ends!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    So, is there one in Jamaica already??
    They are registered in Rose Hall Heights, Sandy Bay and Clarendon. But I have heard nothing about them anywhere on the island. And I pay attention to new video game places....

Administrator

User Info Menu

Guests are strapped in.....
    Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  120.1 KB

User Info Menu

What's Asteroids? Just kidding Rob. I still remember frogger.

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brownsd54 View Post
    What's Asteroids? Just kidding Rob. I still remember frogger.
    Ha! Frogger! That was just crossing High St everyday on The Ohio State University campus! Except no bonus frogs....

User Info Menu

I have an old arcade game in the garage with a huge selection. Asteroids and Defender are the only 2 I still play. My wife thinks I'm childish, but someone has to save the earth!