Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My @Home Attempt at Raggabone's Jerk Pork / Therapy / Trip Report Preview

User Info Menu

Sorry about Nina, very sad. We were in town for that parade, a lot of fun. Your new pup is PRECIOUS, what did you guys name her?

User Info Menu

Awwww, Lucea! What a great name

Have fun with her

User Info Menu

I only got to see Bad Brains once, in 1989 in Detroit...I think it was The Quickness tour. My wife and I have seen hundreds and hundreds of shows, this is a top 5, maybe even top 3 show OF ALL TIME for us both. People jumping off the balcony...HR doing backflips off the stage into the crowd...the whole crowd just smiling and dancing together, such a good vibe...

It really is sad how his mental condition has kept the band from getting as HUGE as they should have and deserve to be. I think he just couldn't handle the fame and notoriety that they did receive.

I got into them when I Against I came out. STILL one of my favorite albums, even with the crappy production and no reggae songs on it. I just had to put it on as I'm typing this!

I wish I'd run into you earlier during your last trip. My wife and I were the ones sitting at the bar when you got your Dirty Bananas to-go for your trip back to Mo-Bay...small world, eh?