Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Presley's for food

User Info Menu

Presley's for food

A couple of people in another post asked about dining at Presley's.
    I wanted to make sure they got the word so I'm reposting my response here.
    I want to make it clear this information is something I found on line, these are not my own personal experiences.
    With that Caveat here's what I found out:
    While staying in Negril, we stumbled across Presley's (which is located just outside of the Rockhouse).

Presley's looks like most of the other little roadside "bars",...but what you don't know is that upon request, he will cook-up most anything you wish as long as it's Jamaican.
    He requires a verbal reservation, and his word is his bond. He only cooks for a couple or two at a time,....so make your reservations as soon as he opens, approximately 8:00 a.m.

When you arrive that evening,...you will find that he has transformed his place into a private, romantic restaurant, just for you. On top of being your own private grill chef, he selects the freshest catches (per your request) from the local fisherman. The fresh (right of the garden) sidedishes are a taste treat in themselves.

And the price....he asks that you pay him "whatever you think is fair". He will have his Redstrip in the freezer for you (ours actually had ice crystals,...soooooo cold). If you prefer wine,...just let him know, because there are "No Problems" at Presley's Bar & Grill. It's the "Real Deal", a unique experience you will cherish forever. It's all about "Respect", great food and lots of laughter.

*We found that most Jamaicans wear several "hats",...Presley also provides inexpensive taxi services, guided tours, he will get you better prices on anything that you buy (and tell you what is fair) and don't forget to ask to see his garden,...he will climb his coconut tree or chop a stalk of sugarcane and happily share his Jamaican life with you. He will do whatever he can to help make your trip extraordinary!

Favorite Dish: Presley's well known for the grilled Lobster, Conche and Snapper. Presley's prides himself in the freshest local vegetables and ingrediants. His Jamaican approach to life and his menu makes you want to come back again and again.
    Last edited by Rum-polephoreskin; 12-07-2011 at 11:14 AM. Reason: typo
    That rug really tied the room together.