Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: LTU Pub - Christmas

User Info Menu

LTU Pub - Christmas

Christmas has arrived at LTU. I was in Canada in October and cut down a beautiful 7ft spruce. Come check it out. Bill dressed it this morning with lights and decorations. Please feel free to put a gift under the tree for your favorite LTU PUB team member. LTU the place to meet.

User Info Menu

You brought a Christmas tree from Canada? How on earth did you manage that? I didn't know you could do that.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rumrunner View Post
    I didn't know you could do that.
    That was going to be my question as well. How did you get it there? Did you use a "super large" suitcase?
    Irie Sue

User Info Menu

Hi Rumrunner, I hope this note finds you well. As for the tree, I have a very good conection...I'm good friends with Santa. Please drop by to formaly introduce your self when you arrive in Jamaica. Blessed, Aubie
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumrunner View Post
    You brought a Christmas tree from Canada? How on earth did you manage that? I didn't know you could do that.

User Info Menu

Hey Irie Sue; Looks like you'll be here tomorrow. Please drop by to see the tree. I'll fill you in on how I got it here when we meet. Looking forward and Bless, Aubie

User Info Menu

Aubie, I will introduce myself and hubby when we get there in March. LTU is one of our favorite places on the cliffs. See you then.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Aubie - Hannukah bush? Schtupping Reindeer? Giggle. Love the tree.

User Info Menu

Hi Aubie, I won't be there until Saturday but I will get up to see you some time - I'm there 5 weeks so no problem.
    Irie Sue