Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Ltu "pull up friday"s"

User Info Menu

Ltu "pull up friday"s"

With every thing that was going on last Friday around town, we had a great crowd. Please join me and the LTU Team this Friday for "PULL UP FRIDAY" 22 Pac will be here pulling up the past on all your favorite tunes. This Friday we will be giving away prizes for the best dancers, best dressed and even best singer. So bring your voice and your dancing shoes. Its going to be a great night. LTU Pub, the place to meet. One Love Every One, Aubie

User Info Menu

I hope this will still be around in March.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

better still be der next month!
    been going to LTU and having mi Red Stripes since 1988!!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

Keep it going for April too!

User Info Menu

That Friday gig at LTU ROCKS!

User Info Menu

This will keep going and going and going. I have no plans to end this great party. Hope to see you in March, Aubie

User Info Menu

What time does the festivities start Aubie?
    Last edited by Jasmin70; 12-08-2011 at 12:15 PM. Reason: time