Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: After 18 months

User Info Menu

After 18 months

1. We're not selling the yard
    2. We're rebuilding the round house on the hill
    3. We're fully reintegrated with Jamaica
    4. The family is all back together.
    5. We have new friends in Negril..Rob, Lisa, and especially Chris and Francine and so many more
    6. All of you on the board
    4. We couldn't be more Blessed
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

So happy you're rebuilding the round house!!!...please post pics of the progress when you start....would love to see that!

User Info Menu

really nice mon........important to keep dem roots......really happy for you and your family!

Cool Runnings, Marko
    Americana Ocho Rios 82~HedoII 84,91~T-Water 85~Wexford Court Mobay 85~Miss Mary’s 86,87~Barry’s 88~Seawinds Mobay 89~LTU 91~Charela Inn 92~Negril Inn 92~SamSara 93,94~Ocean Edge 95,96~Singles 95,96~Thrills 95~Hilltop 96,99~Pee Wees 97~Kool Browns/Bentley's 97~Cottage 99-03~Roots Bamboo 03~Merrill’s I&II 04,05~Corals Seas Cliffs & Beach 06~Catcha Falling Star 07~Blue Cave Castle 08~SeaStar 10,12~(4x)Bourbon Beach 12~T&J Cottages on Ella Dr 12-18~PeWee Cottages 18~Lynch Cottages 19,20

User Info Menu

great news! I loved those old pics you posted at one time of the round house. Somewhere I would love to hang out!

User Info Menu

jamaica has possessed yu once more... hope to hook up w/yu one of my visits. Say hi to Ms Brenda. I have fond memories of "Ketto" sitting on that veranda, at night, in the dark.... LOL w/Ms Brenda till the wee hours of the morn...
    Last edited by ackee; 12-07-2011 at 09:54 PM.

User Info Menu

Definitely worth the trip back after 25 years!!! So happy for you and ALL of your family!! Things work out for a reason. With the holidays coming, I have no doubt it was love. No wonder One Love is so popular!! It exists!!

Much love sent to you, Miss G, and all of your extended family.........and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you early. Hopefully, we will meet again at SS in the future. Respect.........I'll be there this time next week and I am counting down the days to kick back. I'll have a toast to you at the bar, as soon as I reach.