Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Pizza Pie

User Info Menu

~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Pizza Pie

...yep Pizza, I love to cook but sometimes you need a break.

Name:  001.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  45.2 KB

Name:  003.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  45.0 KB

Ordered pizza delivered from Ciao Jamaica which is across from Samsara on West End. 957-4395 Its $5 delivery but you can stop in and take out too.
    Had the Jerk Chicken pizza (sliced ckn, jerk sauce, cheese) and a Veg and the prices were between $10-12 depending on type/size so for me it was cheaper than at home in the states.

Chewy thin crust and nice char (something I love), good sauce and great cheese. Photos below after some damage had been done (lol) but you get the idea. Good stuff.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

OMG that looks sooooooooooooo good that I am salivating!!! Soon come to get mi own pizza!!!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Me Luv Pizzaaa! Looks Great! Can't wait to get me some of that...in the new year.

User Info Menu

Ya mon, I got to try Ciao .... Place does not get much love on the boards, but that pizza looks like a real contender .... Still haven't found New York City-quality PIZZA in Negril but maybe that's one of the reasons why I keep returning!

Sweetness, good report! How long are staying at Westender Inn? Also, does anyone ever stay in the back cottages, or is it super quiet?

User Info Menu

Gerry....thought I saw you at Whoppie's Hammock Park today???? Maybe not lol.

At Westender until 12/18 and gonna have a Soon Come Back Party on Sat the 17th if you want to come.....I will send a post/RSVP/invite soon. Yes two of the wood cottages are occupied and staff also stays on property so yes its quiet but not too secluded as life is in action around here. Always music in the air, dogs in the yard, people around working, smiles in excess....you would love it Gerry....easy to get to action if you so desire but private enough to feel like home.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Ya, i love Westender -- it's in my top three, and those cottages are amazing deals -- four-star luxury at one-star price ..... I am coming next month -- not me at Hammock, just another goat that looks just like me, ha ha.

User Info Menu

oh yummmm,!!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

That pizza looks awesome Sweetness!

User Info Menu

We tried the Lobster pizza @ Ciao last week....nice chunks of "grilled" lobster, it was excellent!!!
    "Yeah, I'm cocky and I am arrogant. But that doesn't mean I'm not a nice person."

—Jeremy Roenick

User Info Menu

Drooling over here. That looks so good.
    Chantal
    Live free or die.