Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - for RAMBO and CoCommando

User Info Menu

Exclamation ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - for RAMBO and CoCommando

I invited my long time friends and their kids out for dinner on Sunday night (bonfire at WEnder). It was a wonderful evening catching up. and yes another Pinapple Cake bites the dust (lol) no piece leff for mi - maybe third times a charm. after dinner and bonfire we all watched "White Chicks" on TV and it was so funny seeing how tickled everyone was at this silly movie. My face hurt from smiling.

Before the bonfire a lovely lady walked up and introduced herself as Jasmin from the board - it was another great bonfire by the sea, under the stars, in the moonshine with great reggae playin. There was a couple from the states (guests at the Inn) who were celebrating their 30th anniversary and Keith and the crew made a sea lantern for them and the staff and all of us signed it with our congratulations....then we lit it and watched it float so high and far - really nice moment.

Rambo/CoCommando the kids have grown so. I delivered the business cards and your email address and they had to email you from my place immediately (lol). Oldest is 19 now and twins 13. Grandbaby is named Kevin of course (lol). They send their love and we talked about "the golden times of past" and how friendships endure........

Name:  011.JPG
Views: 307
Size:  88.7 KB
    Name:  013.JPG
Views: 318
Size:  95.7 KB
    Name:  014.JPG
Views: 274
Size:  84.1 KB
    Name:  018.JPG
Views: 304
Size:  80.4 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Sounds like a great time. The little boy is soo cute.

User Info Menu

everyone looks so happy and gorgeous! And that photo of the little boy--over the top niceness. I think maybe you have that effect on your friends-- loving your updates, Sweetness!

User Info Menu

OMG that little boy is so cute and look how happy he is!
    Wonderful photos Sweetness!

User Info Menu

Great pictures. What a beautiful family

User Info Menu

I am so loving your posts!! I am living vicariously through them until we leave on Wednesday. Thanks for making it easier.

User Info Menu

Hey Girl........thanks so much for the report, we miss them so much, God they have grown..........remember this photo "Crab Girl"...that was the oldest now, pic is from around late 80's...........sure hope to see them again some day, who knows ???? if health improves, maybe soon?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "One of the laundry gals pipes up ,,"LOOK AT DA BLOOD"
    "YES,THAT WOULD BE MINE" I said as my leg that at first gave no pain, started dishing it out in large bunches........"

want more read our blog? our first trip.........http://negril.com/forum/entry.php?58...-The-Beginning