Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Reports - Beach Vendors I Love

User Info Menu

Red face ~~ Sweetness Trip Reports - Beach Vendors I Love

If you sit down on the beach everything will come by most of which I find great....sugar cane, fresh juice, patties, ginneps, CDs, boat rides. And the table vendors like the carvers and jewelry makers I am drawn to like bee to honey. I bought a great carving of a palm tree and some jewelry from Donovan and was pleased with my purchases and appreciated a bit of negotiation

Nice guy drops a braclet on my chair he say "from Bob Marley, its free" ...I say No thank you but he walk on....I lay it on the end of my lounger and wait and he come back and from the edge of the "sale zone" say "you can jus give me a likkle sumthin" No thanks I don't have a likkle somethin - here you go and handed him it back while the Security encouraged him to move along......no problem but interrupted a "zen" moment.....moments later right back to my bliss.

Name:  079.JPG
Views: 310
Size:  67.4 KB
    Name:  083.JPG
Views: 325
Size:  93.6 KB
    Name:  084.jpg
Views: 331
Size:  45.1 KB
    Name:  087.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  39.7 KB
    Name:  091.JPG
Views: 314
Size:  74.4 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

ahhhhh sweetness...you know the eb and flow so well.. it was a joy meeting you, and look forward to all your posts..me I have to head home friday morning ..Ill remember this trip especially for meeting those I had only read about for so long..take care darling...talk to you soon..

User Info Menu

wow some nice stuff! have to remember that little trick, lol, I'm not sure what I would think if he did that to me, lol.
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

Wow, I am in love with your new Palm Tree, I will have to look for one of those next reach....and those earrings are great too! Nice shopping Sweetness!

User Info Menu

Love the earrings too!

User Info Menu

Sweetness, you are such a beautiful soul.....love the jewelry and palm tree especially the bracelet my sista!