Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Errands in Town

User Info Menu

Cool ~~ Sweetness Trip Report - Errands in Town

In to town to hit the ATM and Cambio, produce lady inthe lane and then my first meal at Juicy J's!! LOVE IT. Breakfast was Curry Ckn, Calaloo, boiled banana, boiled dumpling, yam and fry dumplin $350J.....dang.....definately my new go to place. Great quality, clean comfy and nice service too.

Had to laugh.....where else can you change money and get soup at the same location?????? Soup man does good business inside and outside places;up and down the road and DELICIOUS!!!!! oh and super cheap $ - if you haven't tried same I HIGHLY recommend it.

Name:  020.JPG
Views: 390
Size:  80.2 KB
    Name:  022.JPG
Views: 334
Size:  77.5 KB
    Name:  027.jpg
Views: 360
Size:  39.5 KB
    Name:  028.JPG
Views: 389
Size:  94.7 KB
    Name:  030.jpg
Views: 353
Size:  42.2 KB

Saw Maxx from Easy Rock in HiLo...hugs...will miss Christmas with them this year - such a great time last holidays......waved to Rob/Lisa today who were enjoying the days from a bench by the road.....gotta love it!!!!!!

First visit to Dr. Cottrell-Grant at Sunshine Plaza - not me, my buddy - interesting experience but nothing out of the ordinary.......$1400J for the office visit and $200 to do some light dressing by the nurse.
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Wow great price! going to have to try it! and great view...thanks Sweetness! love it!
    "mud cyaan seckle widout wata"...some people are essential to the wellbeing of others

User Info Menu

Juicy J is one of my favorite spots for food, any time of the day. And one pf my pickiest J friends will only eat there.

User Info Menu

hey sweetness, did you get a chance to try any of the handmade juices....?
    "I beseech thee, my lord , let this venture be mine..."

-Sir Gawain

User Info Menu

YES to that particular soup man!! I had his fish tea recently, shared it with a J friend (very picky eater) who tasted it and said "He gone?"

User Info Menu

Yes monk had the fresh pinapple juice but gonna wk my way thru the list.
    Great place. Had "Kidney" on the breakfast menu - neva saw that before....wow that sounds "different" lol. Bless

Lola that soup man is the bomb....big chunks of veg in his fish tea....he was serving the workers inna the Cambio (lol)....cups hanging all a around and he walk so fast you betta catch him if you see him stop.....seems we walk the same paths again gyal :-)

ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

North Cali.....the view is from upstairs shops downtown....Juicy J is just a block or two up the lane from Scotia Bank.....can't miss it. Cool, quiet, clean, good service, nice menu, great food and amazing prices.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness