Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Pics of our construction at Sea Splash!!!

User Info Menu

Pics of our construction at Sea Splash!!!

User Info Menu

Great job Jim!....looks very tropical. I LOVE the cut metal leaf screen...dat ah di BOMB!

User Info Menu

Looking great!! Can't wait to see it in person. This time next week, will be in Negril.........so soon come.

User Info Menu

Will come by soon to take a look.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I'm glad it's being renewed..please tell me the hot tub is staying! I couldn't tell from the pics..I have good memories of watching sunsets from that spot.

User Info Menu

Yes

The Hot Tub is staying, we are just building a bigger and better bar and restaurant all around it!!! I have many fond memories of that Hot Tub myself over the past twenty years!!!! I will just leave it at that!

Quote Originally Posted by negrilaholic View Post
    I'm glad it's being renewed..please tell me the hot tub is staying! I couldn't tell from the pics..I have good memories of watching sunsets from that spot.

User Info Menu

Looks awesome!!!

User Info Menu

that is really cool..looking forward to checking out all the improvements my next reach!

User Info Menu

Finally got my reservations confirmed. Nothing wrong but during this transition things can be difficult and difficult with communication.

I can say that Jim has been upfront and very nice about my concerns.

I can't wait to see the new Sea Splash.

Anyone remember the swing that hung from the tree branch on the beach?

I'm going to scan and post some old photos.