Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Spratters Island Adventure....

Sponsor

User Info Menu

The children, the families, the fishermen and the boats all lend to the beauty of Duncan's Bay. I have never felt such a comfort of love, warmth and acceptance than I have felt in this likkle fishing village.

Jah Bless the people of this community....

An old worn fishing boat sits on the edge....with a breathtaking backdrop. That is what sums up this beautiful place!..

User Info Menu

gorgeous, thanks for sharing these photos! You've gotten me excited about Belmont!

Sponsor

User Info Menu

Thanks guys...glad you have enjoyed the photos.. PA...soon come...

User Info Menu

This is a fantastic photoblog Sprat, you should be proud with these great images. I'm really looking forward to your images of Portie.

User Info Menu

Awesome pictures, thank you for sharing.

User Info Menu

Thank you so much.. you are do inspire to grab my camera and shoot a lot more. They are beautiful.
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Yippeeee!! You know I have been excited for your photos and impressions of Duncans Bay, Portie and driving in general ever since you started planning this trip.....I can't wait to see it all through your eyes!!

Duncans Bay -and Barry and Cher - are part of every trip for me now, even if only a for night, preferably more...their place is special and the community is so serene...so quiet...so friendly...and all that with a deserted white sand beach

User Info Menu

awesome.....

User Info Menu

Oh how I love Saturday nights at Leroy's bar!!!!! Was my friend - Dougie Fresh - there? That beach at Silver Sands is simply stunning.

User Info Menu

Hey Reggae Roy....do you stay over in Duncans Bay?....I frequent Leroy's every Sat. night....wonder if I know you?