Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: Another Lurker Coming out of the closet

User Info Menu

Another Lurker Coming out of the closet

Good Morning All!
    Long time lurker but only posted a few times over the years. Been going to Negril since 2006. After 9 times at Couples Negril we have decided to branch out and try non-all inclusive. My husband and I will be going to Coco La Palm in December and I'm sure we'll have lots of questions. I am very excited to be trying something new and getting to experience the real Negril. Feeling like a newbie for this trip and will be paying close attention to all those posts that didn't really matter before such as route taxis, places to eat and drink, $$ exchange and who to tip.

User Info Menu

Mo,

Thanks for coming out of the closet! (GRIN)

This board was started around 1995 and after lurking for a while I started posting. This board also convinced me to go beyond the gates of the AI and explore the REAL Jamaica.

Enjoy,

VVHT

User Info Menu

Welcome Mo!

I am super excited that this board is now seeming to bring out some of the lurkers! How fun!

User Info Menu

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1118 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	349 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	1192Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1117 (Medium).jpg 
Views:	346 
Size:	96.8 KB 
ID:	1193Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1133 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	350 
Size:	63.9 KB 
ID:	1194Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1125 (Medium).JPG 
Views:	320 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	1195

Loved Coco

User Info Menu

Mo - glad you made it here! We too go to CN each year and this July will be our 5th trip there. We checked out Idle Awhile last year and I really liked it a lot. I am also interested in Coco La Palm. It looks like a great option. Please let us all know when you return how your trip was. I would really love to read a trip report from you!!! Have a great time!!

User Info Menu

Cands-will definitely do a trip report.
    Irie-thanks for the pictures. we actual stopped by on our recent visit to Couples Negril. We did the trading places at CSA, took a walk down the beach to check it out. The place looks great. Can't wait until December.
    VVHT-thanks for the welcome