Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun holiday ? Anybody stay lately ?

User Info Menu

Fun holiday ? Anybody stay lately ?

Looks like Fun Holiday this year Jan 11-19 , Know the beach area is great, Hows the vibes and is it safe?
    Soon Come Limo Mon!!

User Info Menu

Hey Limo Mon.. I'm arriving on the 27th of December and leaving the day before you arrive...I'll let you know. Poolwindsorguy just got got back from staying there for a few days. I don't think you have much to worry about.
    Jamaica Bound!

User Info Menu

Noon to 2pm Eastern time Tuesday ,tune in to realnegril.com and watch a live feed from Fun Holiday, others have just come back and will be answering anything else.

User Info Menu

We stayed there last year, and as long as you don't expect a 5 star hotel, you'll be fine. The staff is great, the vibes are good, and the rooms are clean. We'll be there from Dec 25th to Jan 12 with our gang. See y'all there.
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

User Info Menu

I spent three nights there couple weeks ago, went to check the place out as I am returning with family for a week after christmas. The rooms are clean,basic but work for me. The pool is a good size and nice and clean. It was a little quiet when I was there as it was still off season. The beach is a good size and has lounges and a grill. I was checking out the buffets as we will have the ai package when we stay, not a huge selection, but food looked good, some of the other guests were on the ai package and had no complaints considering the price. As said before its a good deal for the price.
    Trip #59 most of February

User Info Menu

I'm here now. I love it. Like PGW says, Rooms are clean, basic and that works for me. I feel very safe here. Lots of party people checking in recently. Good vibes. Good beach. Nice pool. I don't do the ai cause I like to venture out. Had Jerk Chicken the other day and it was good. If you don't do ai, be sure to stock your room fridge with Red Stripes. Getting a cold one here is about 50/50. No Problem. (I got 2 6-packs at HI Lo for less then 1400j) All in all, FH is a great Home Base (The Jungle is across the street!). I would book here again.
    ONE LOVE!

MIDIRI (A.K.A. FUD)

User Info Menu

Stayed there a couple of years ago. Just like everyone else has said. Basic, clean and has security. For the price would stay again. Great location

User Info Menu

Had an awesome time at Fun Holiday for 9 days at Thanksgiving.Buffets are basic but good food and the beach grill does hot dog,hamburgs and jerk chicken.We found the place to be alot of fun if you want to have fun,DJ was 3 nights a week and we partied all over the place other nights.Security is really awesome,they were around at all hours of the day and night(as we were),always making sure everything is ok from the road to the beach.Pool was great beach was awesome people and staff were awesome.Tell Debbie and Renee that Bill & Ryan said we miss them!! Have a great time,we did!

User Info Menu

Hi,

I see for the price people seem to appreciate.

Do they have fridge in the rooms ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Christine; 12-10-2011 at 08:29 PM.

User Info Menu

Thanks for info

We booked just room , AI not for us . Always buy beer and pop before we get to negril use soft cooler keep it in the shower. Thanks for the replies. Soon Come Limo Mon!!!!