Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Thread: I just bought our tickets!

User Info Menu

I just bought our tickets!

The prices did come down a little compared to a week ago. We really wanted a nonstop flight and there were not many seats left. Sooooo happy that's done!
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Yes...........tickets have been really high out of Chicago and/or Milwaukee area. Finally bought ours last week when the prices came down a little............then they jumped back up! like you said "sooooo happy
    thats done!"

User Info Menu

Awesome! Glad you got your tickets Such a great feeling!

User Info Menu

Congrats!! Anytime one can grab a good price on a ticket....as Smith744 says...book, pack and gooooooooooooo. Enjoy!!

User Info Menu

Rumrunner,
    I have read that right at 3 months is the time to really start looking and if your countdown is correct your purchase validates that. I saw my airfare drop a little as well and I almost pulled the trigger, but I can't get a miles upgrade at this time so I shall wait.
    Have a great time!

User Info Menu

On Cyber-Monday we got tickets for about $436 tax included.
    It's a non-stop flight from Chicago.

How does that look for early January?

User Info Menu

We still paid $584 pp, much more than in the past. I was getting to the point where I didn't care, I wanted a nonstop flight. They had less than a dozen seats to choose from so we had to move.
    Rum, that's a great price! The most we ever paid before was $435.
    I'm just glad I don't have to shop for tickets anymore.
    dorisw

2017 was our 15th trip to Negril. Other islands we visited: Cozumel, Mexico (4 times) St. Lucia, Barbados, Grenada, Aruba, Harbour Island, Bahamas, Anguilla, St. Maarten/St.Martin, Ambergris Caye, Belize (twice)

User Info Menu

Rumrunner,

Why don't you have to shop for tickets anymore?

Mickey

User Info Menu

Why? Because I bought them yesterday!
    dorisw