Home | Search Negril | Negril Map | Videos | Forum | Negril Calendar of Events | Where To Stay | Transportation | Restaurants | Things To Do

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ^^^^^ Sweetness' SOON COME BACK Party ^^^^^

User Info Menu

Exclamation ^^^^^ Sweetness' SOON COME BACK Party ^^^^^

Well I have only a week leff on my long reach and I have had the greatest time. Settled in and felt like home but its not (lol). I miss my family and Mom's pup Betsy so it will be nice to feel their love on my return.

Sooo.....I hope any boardies that are in town will come and join me for:
    Soon Come Back Party SEASIDE
    Westender on Saturday the 17th
    2:00 pm until 6:00ish
    Fish, breadfruit and Rum Punch

If you think you would like to come please post so - that way I know about how much food to plan for. All welcome!!! The staff and some of my JA friends will be there. Other beverages and food is available from the restaraunt/bar. I may also be able to help with transportation so don't let that stop you from comin out to visit the far West End.

Bless

So who can make it?

Name:  020.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  43.4 KBName:  045.JPG
Views: 327
Size:  52.9 KB
    Preach Peace / Live Love / Blessed Be
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Woo hoo party in the rock pool -- I can so see why you love Westender Inn. It's a very nice place!

User Info Menu

(((Sweetness))) so glad this isn't until next Saturday and THANK YOU for starting up in the afternoon! I will be there! I would love to come from the early side of your party, so if a shuttle run happens, count me on it!

User Info Menu

and I can see why your board name is Sweetness......so very nice of you, sure wish I could make it.

User Info Menu

Yea Lola!!! We will wk out a ride for you.
    I will consider that 1 RSVP.

Gerry - will you be here then? I hope so.
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

Hey sista!! How nice of you!! I am planning to stop by, unsure if early or later. Hopefully, nothing will come up to prevent me from stopping by. Sometimes, some of our Jamaican friends that we have known for over 17 years...stop by with little notice. So , barring any of that, I should be there. Even if Bill doesn't want to get up off him backside, our good friend John is going to be there and he may be able to ride me down on his bike. If anything does come up, I'll come for the bonfire on Sunday. I really would like to say Hi and give you a big hugup before you turn your back.

User Info Menu

Yetta! Would love to have you out and any of your friends....all welcome. Remember to ck me if you end up needing a ride - I may see if I can get the van to pick up a few and drop back.
    More love
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness

User Info Menu

How awesome! I would love to stop by, will bring my husband Chad too, of course! Looking forward to meeting you and checking out the Westender.

User Info Menu

Hey Sweets,

Wish I could be there. Enjoy!

Cap
    Linston's Zion Hill Taxi

Captain Dave

User Info Menu

OK gaining ground....that is (3) RSVPs [Lola, Hettie, Chad]

Yetta I am the Queen of "hope to be there" lol - I know we will see each other round or then so no worries! See you soon!!!!
    ONE LOVE
    Sweetness